Wednesday 1 June 2011

Weaning, woe!

Oh woe is me, woe indeed.  For my little baby girl is no longer a little baby girl, but a fully fledged toddling thing.  She's finally weaned completely off the boob, after 16 and a half months.  I don't know what to do with myself any more, apart from delight in the presence of underwires.  I'm proud of myself for having fed her this long, but it's only been a couple of days and I miss it already. There's nothing quite like a little warm snuggly body curling up for a feed.

WOE I tell you, woe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?