Friday 24 June 2011

Domestic Goddess? Not Likely

It's just after 8 in the morning, one load of washing is already out on the line, and the next load is in the machine. Squeaky is busy watching Nuzzle & Scratch (argh!), and I'm plotting a turkey curry for later today.  We're both dressed, fed and watered, and the house is as near to tidy as it ever gets. This cannot be normal.  Someone has clearly replaced my brain in the night. I must have been invaded by some sort of organised bodysnatcher.  All I need to do now is the washing up, make a drink & find a suitable snack & we might even manage to WALK to the pool today in time for aquatots. Wonders never cease.

If anyone finds my normal brain, please send it back, it's too small to be allowed out on its own.

1 comment:

  1. Please send the bodysnatcher my way as my kitchen looks like a bomb has gone off in it!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?