Tuesday 21 June 2011

B Record Plus - Review

I was recently sent a 10 day sample of B Record Plus to try out, on behalf of the lucky people on the receiving end of this little blog.  B Record Plus is a new style of energy drink, that gives sustained energy release thanks to a mix of amino acids & Vitamin B12.  While most energy drinks give you a "quick hit" of energy and then drop off leaving you tired again, B Record Plus is most effective if you take it every day, building up your natural energy levels.

 I received my box of B Record Plus about 10 days ago (it must be, there were 10 in the pack & I've had them all!)  The box contained 10 individual servings, all in self contained bottles, meaning you can take the bottle with you out & about if you're on the move.

The first day, I found the bottle a bit strange, first, you twist the lid further ON to the bottle, to release the powder into the liquid.  Then you shake, remove the lid & drink the drink.  I'm not at my sharpest first thing, so this did stump me for a minute or two, I managed to focus on the instructions long enough to understand it.  That said, once I'd done it once, it was no problem to manage it the next morning.


The drink itself.  Well, I don't know why, but I was expecting it to taste citrussy.  That's just me.  The ingredients list says sour blackcurrant flavour, but it actually tastes kind of vanilla-ish.  Difficult to describe, but a lot smoother & richer than you'd expect a little bottle of clear liquid to taste.  Really very nice, just a bit of a surprise.

The big question... do I feel any more alert & energised?  Do you know, I actually think I do.  People who know me know that my blood is actually a mixture of diet cola (any brand!) & coffee, and without that I'm a wreck.  Well, over the last ten days, I've not felt I've needed anywhere near as much coffee & cola to keep me upright.  Equally, I haven't noticed an energy crash in the afternoons, when I'd normally want to curl up for a little nap in front of CBeebies.  So for me, it seems to be doing something. It's not dramatic, but there's something.

B Record Plus was launched in the UK by Nell McAndrew, and she's given some tips on exercise, nutrition & de-stressing to help mums get their energy levels back.  See what Nell has to say here.

B Record Plus is available online direct, or on Amazon, where it's currently on special offer of £11.70 for 10 days' supply (RRP £12.99).

Disclosure: I was provided with 10 days' supply of B Record Plus free of charge for the purpose of this review.  I was not told what to write, and all opinions are my own.  Links are provided for your convenience only, I am not a member of any affiliate scheme & will not receive reward for their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?