Tuesday 4 September 2012

Terry Jones



Those of you of a certain age, or older may recognise the figure above as being Terry Jones, from Monty Python.  You may even think you know a few things about Terry Jones. But I bet you don't!

Terry Jones is 4 and a half.
Terry Jones is a princess.
Terry Jones wears a pink dress.
Terry Jones is invisible.
Terry Jones has a pet dog, called One-and-a-half.
Terry Jones lives in our house.
Terry Jones eats peas and bananas.

Terry Jones is somehow Squeaky's imaginary friend.  I sort of understand where she has got the name from, she has an Uncle Terry, and there's a fair few people called Jones living round here.  But why did she have to come up with a Real Person?

Does your child have an imaginary friend? Or even better, do you? Spill the beans!

3 comments:

  1. God, I love imaginary friends! I had several as a child. Gocky and Rofy and Doody lived in the garden, and Auntie Penny lived in a hazel tree down the woods.

    I used to be an au pair for a Swiss boy who had an imaginary friend called PTT (the Swiss post office). PTT was very naughty and had to be told off a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Auntie Penny in the hazel tree, that's a great place to live.

      Delete
  2. Will Terry say he's not the ***** messiah he's a very naught boy ! ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?