Wednesday 19 September 2012

M&S Man-Over Challenge

Christmas is a'coming
The goose is getting fat
You can't seriously think
I'll let you out like THAT!

Don't panic, folk, don't panic.  It's not a Christmas blog post just yet.  But I'm planning, OK?


This is Squeaky's Daddy.  He's what's generally known as a right scruffy bugger.  We're both quite lucky in that we have jobs where the dress code is relaxed to say the least, and so we spend most of our time in jeans.  That's great most of the time, but every now & then, you've got to step it up a notch.

Even the camel is amused by those shorts
Image courtesy of Marks & Spencer
I recently won a very special prize.  A night's stay in a 5 star hotel, with a 3 course meal for two in the hotel's bistro restaurant, all the trimmings.  Generally, something a wee bit out of the norm.  Not too bad for me, I can find something pretty in the back of the wardrobe, but what about Daddy?  He can hardly go in those flipflops, can he?  What he needs is something like this suit.  That would go down much better amongst the great & good of South Wales society, and he could roll it out again for the Christmas party season, Valentines Day, even Squeaky's wedding! Good tailoring doesn't go out of fashion, and she seems to have a boyfriend for every day of the week.  I'm sure it won't be long!

I'm no expert on men's suits, but the people at Marks & Spencer are.  That's why I'd love for Squeaky's Daddy to win their current Man-Over competition, and receive his very own suit consultation, rather than having to rely on my questionable taste in menswear.  He does far more than he gives himself credit for, and really deserves something special.

This is our entry to the M&S Man-Over challenge.  Wouldn't you love to see me with a smile as wide as that camel's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?