Thursday 23 February 2012

ASDSFDASFDFSDFASF

No, it's ok. Squeaky isn't actually typing. She's too busy being naughty.

I went into the kitchen for 2 minutes this morning to make a coffee.  Came back into the living room to find someone looking very proud of herself, and a load of red wax crayon all over the wall. Pencil I could cope with, it rubs out, but wax crayon? ARGHGAHHHHASDASDFHG!

We're trying to sell this house at the moment as well. So guess who had the paintbrush out at 7.30 this morning trying to cover up wax crayon?  I was too cross to take a picture, but I'm sure you know what a naughty toddler & a crayon covered wall look like.  It's going to take another coat to cover it as well.  Not a happy mummy today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, darn it, Kim showed how to get crayon off the wall on How Clean Is Your House? but I can't remember how she did it! Might have been shaving cream. That, or fold a paper towel or paper bag several times, then use the clothing iron or a hair dryer to melt the crayon, which soaks into the paper.

    ReplyDelete

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?