Friday 3 February 2012

A Valentine's Day Poem

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
I'd rather not, but instead I'll say,
That I love you more than you'll ever think
Even more so if you click on my link
To browse through Hotel Chocolat's glorious chocs
And if you love me, buy me a box!
Praline or boozy, heart shaped or a slab
One thing's for certain, their choccies are FAB.
I'll finish now, this silly wee rhyme
Please be my Chocolate Valentine!




How many links can you find on this post? Give them a click, pretty please!  (All of them, maybe?  Go on, be a devil!)

2 comments:

  1. HAVE CLICKED ON YOUR MANY LINKS. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spam comments will be removed without hesitation.

    ReplyDelete

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?