Thursday 7 April 2011

Graco Nautilus Car Seat

One of the great things about being a Graco Ambassador is getting the opportunity to try out some of their wide range of baby kit.  Squeaky only recently outgrew her infant carrier/Stage 0 car seat, and we were very pleased when Graco sent us their Nautilus car seat to try out.

The Nautilus is a Stage 1/2/3 car seat, meaning it will last her all the way until she's 12 - all the car seat she'll need!  That by itself makes it a great value buy.  I really like the idea of having one seat that will carry her all the way through to being a teenager (argh! Does that have to happen???????)  The seat is quick & easy to fit into the car, meaning we could be off on an adventure in no time at all.





The Black Stone colourway (black & gray-brown) is really smart, and actually goes well with the inside of my car.  It's a good neutral option, suitable for boys & girls (our other car seat is very, very pink) and the covers are easy to clean, as proved by Squeaky's decision to throw her drink around when I wasn't looking.

She seems very comfortable in it - the harness is easy to adjust and do up, and I'm confident she's safe, the adjustable headrest keeps her head in place even when she's dropped off for yet another nap.  As she's still at the lower end of the weight range, she's not made use of the cup holder yet (she can't quite get to it), but I've found it's a good place to put my car keys when I'm getting her sat & strapped in .

I'm really taken with the Nautilus, and it seems Squeaky is too. The RRP is £129.99, and it's available from Toys R Us, Mothercare and other good retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?