Thursday 6 January 2011

Visitors

It was my birthday on Tuesday, and seeing as no matter how many competitions I enter, no-one seems to want to let me win a Flip, I bought myself one.  Consider this a warning, I can now make better videos than the ones on the camera.

But that's not what this post is about.  As SqueakyDaddy & I were going out for a meal, my mum & dad came over for the day, and to babysit Her Squeaky Highness for the evening.  And to have a look at the fabled Symbio, of course. Unfortunately I didn't get to take many photos, but here's one I did manage to sneak while my dad was trying not to look at anything in the sales, in the hope it would stop my mum from shopping.

As for the Grand-parental verdict?  Grandma says "It's ever so easy to steer" and "I didn't think it would be this light".  Grandpa, as a retired tyre salesman was more interested in the pneumatic tyres, which he tells me are why it's so light & easy to drive, and more comfortable for Squeaky to ride.  He also mastered the art of assembling, collapsing and fitting the Symbio into the back of the car after only one demonstration, so it officially passed the Grandparent Test.  We managed to negotiate our way around the electrical store (I can't remember which this one was, but there was one of each of the ones that begin with a C), and a couple of clothes shops without hitting anyone or anything we shouldn't, and only spending money that needed spending (see earlier comment about buying a Flip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?