Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year Folks

Happy New Year, from the whole Squeaky family, and the Symbio!

SqueakyDaddy did his annual run at Nos Galan, which meant we had to stand around in the cold & dark in a big crowd waiting for him.  Thank goodness for cosytoes & manoeuvrability!  Up & down the pavements, over the power cables & through the crowds, the Symbio made it easy.

And Squeaky had a new toy!
You are feeling sleepy

We also got to watch the fireworks before the race started.  So here's your festive NewYear's firework photo.
New Year Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?