Saturday 30 July 2011

A couple of disconnected thoughts

1- I might have, at some point today, changed my mobile ringtone to Mr Bloom singing Meet The Veggies.  That's normal, right?

2 - I just read a review on a blog.  I won't say whose, or what for.  But I've found the identical item for less than half the price, as a regular thing, not on special offer.  Why do I really want to point this out?  The company has been generous enough to send it out for a review, but I really want to tell people to save some of their pennies. I'm a bad person.  I won't post it, so you'll never know if it's one of yours, but, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?