Tuesday 3 June 2014

Buried Alive!

Squeaky is, err, shall we say assertive. She likes to manage, direct, instruct, and generally tell everyone else what to do.  If there's fun to be had, she's definitely the one making the decisions.

With this in mind, we made the most of the recent sunshine & headed to the beach for some good, old-fashioned family fun.  Sandcastles were built, as long as they met with her planning restrictions. Ice cream was eaten, Sun cream was liberally applied to all exposed surfaces, water was consumed in a way rarely seen in the UK. And we did as we were told.

First, Miss Squeaky demanded a hole to sit in.  Then the hole was extended to fit legs. And then she insisted on being buried in it.  How could I say no? Do you know, I even helped her get out afterwards, though I don't think her shorts will ever recover. Two trips through the washing machine and they still look like she had an embarrassing accident in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?