Tuesday 4 October 2011

TIRED With a capital everything

I'm having one of those days.  One of those days where you want to say "Sod it", quit everything and hide under the duvet until the world goes away.

We were on one of the £9.50 weekends until yesterday, rushed back early because SqueakyDaddy was working a late shift last night.  So I'm weighed down by a huge pile of washing.  I've been in work today, followed by a meeting I said I'd attend as both Me The Mommy, and Me The Work-Person.  More work tomorrow, followed by a drive to my mum's, with Squeaky in the car, because I'm off to Blog Camp on Thursday. (Really? This Thursday? How did that come around so fast?)  I still haven't decided when I'm driving back over, but SqueakyDaddy is on about going up to his Dad's over the weekend.

I can't say no.  It wouldn't be fair.  But really, when do I get a weekend? And Squeaky, come to that.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it all.  But there is the promise of car boot sales, good car boot sales.  And a trip to the chip shop for roe & chips.  This alone will make 2 hours on the motorway seem worthwhile.  (No, it's not the same if I buy a tin of roe & cook it myself. I've tried.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?