Wednesday 27 August 2014

Not blogging enough

There are a million posts I should be writing right now. At least 2 reviews, a couple of adventures into the big wide world, and the contents of my head, which are not always a clever place to be. Instead of this, or stripping wallpaper from my living room in advance of decorating next week, I gave consumed Australian Riesling, pork scratchings and pop tarts, and watched Gypsy Weddings USA.

And rather than a real, content heavy post, I've decided to share with you an unedited photo from my phone's memory. I can tell you're filled with joy. Calm down and sip your tea a bit slower.

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago at a vintage concert in our newly reopened town hall. I love the double meaning of it, something I hadn't really seen in the posters of this era before. And no, this mum's not so dumb. Next time, she might even be in period dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?