Tuesday 27 May 2014

Peace in the city

I have learned something over the last few days.  Edinburgh is busy.  Very very busy.


Four days in a strange city can feel like a very long time.  So I found my own peace in the city.


At peace with those at peace.  A graveyard, especially one where I have no personal connections may seem a strange escape, but where else could you find the same quiet, the same chance to stop, take stock, and reassess your priorities.


And when there's a proper creepy headstone with skulls on it, all the better.

(I have been trying to post this blog post for the last 2 days, but for some reason the blogger android app doesn't like me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?