Monday 26 July 2010

Nature Snack Review

Sun Valley sent me a couple of packs of their new Nature Snacks range to try out & review here for your blog-reading pleasure.  I'm never one to say no to a freebie, so here it is.

They're part of the "You Are What You Eat" range, which I'll admit I've never bought before, but there's no terrifying picture of Gillian McKeith on the packaging, so I still had some appetite.  The snacks come in 4 varieties, 2 Nature with a hint of Naughty, and 2 Nature with a hint of Exotic.  I received the yogurt "naughty" pack, and the berries "exotic" to try, the others being a chocolate "naughty" and a fruit & nut "exotic".

What can I say, aside from "YUM"?  Well, each pack contains one of your 5 a day fruit & veg portions, the packs are very generously sized compared to many dried fruit type snacks, and the mix of fruits in the packs is lovely.  Sweet without being sickly, well balanced with sharp (berry) or crunchy (yogurt) flavours.

I go off on a health kick every so often, and buy dried fruit packs to try to stop me snacking on chocolate, crisps and assorted crap.  These are yummy, and definitely going to feature on my shopping list for my next health kick.  And to make it a mummy thing, they'd be great to pack in the hospital bag, or for those first weeks at home with a new baby when you don't have time to eat anything proper, but need to have something to keep yourself functioning.


Disclosure: I was provided with 2 packs of Nature Snacks free of charge for the purpose of this review.  I was not told what to write, and all opinions are my own.  Links are provided for your convenience only, I am not a member of any affiliate scheme & will not receive reward for their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?