Saturday 3 September 2011

Bad Bad Blogger

This blogging thing. It helps if I actually update, doesn't it?

It's been a long couple of weeks, and I think September is going to be just as tricky, truth be told.  But today I don't care. Today we're packing everyone into the car, and heading off to Longleat Safari Park because the nice people at Hyundai are letting us take their brand new Hyundai i40 on a test drive round the safari park! Lions, and tigers, and all sorts of creatures!

The picnic is packed, Squeaky & I are raring to go, but Daddy's still asleep.  Should we wake him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? I love comments. Sometimes I even reply! So leave me a message & brighten up my day!

Please note: Comments on posts over 14 days old are moderated, don't panic. If you're human I will publish. If you're a spammer, I won't, but you can't read this anyway, can you?